logo
LES MEMBRES
greenpeace
wwf
lpo
oxfam} alofa tulavu
4d
gret
helio
hespul
cler
amis de la terre
agir pour l'environnement
fnaut
fub
solar generation
reseau sortir du nucleaire
cniid
wecf
associations locales

MAILING LISTE

La liste climat du RAC-F vous permet de recevoir et d’envoyer des informations sur les changements climatiques.
S'abonner Se désabonner
attention ça chauffe
can
illustration
Scénarios énergétiques pour le Royaume Uni
date 15 décembre 2009
texte+ texte- google twitter facebook

The scenario « zerocarbonbritain2030 » elaborated by the Center for Alternative Technologies in 2010 provides political and economic solutions to the urgent challenges raised by the climate science, outlining how we can transform the UK into an efficient, clean, prosperous zero-carbon society.
It is pioneering in offering a fully integrated routemap for addressing carbon emissions from the UK perspective, going beyond the most ambitious targets to propose a 90 percent reduction by 2030 (rather than the 2050 typically discussed), together with ‘carbon capture’ equivalent to the remaining 10 per cent.
http://www.zerocarbonbritain.com

PDF - 303.5 ko
Résumé en français du scénario "zerocarbonbritain"